04 12 / 2013
"The hardest battle you will ever have to fight is between who you are now and who you want to be."
03 12 / 2013
- 1: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- 1: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- 1: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- 1: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- 1: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- 1: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- 1: What's the speed of dark?
- 2: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
02 12 / 2013